Special customized packages are available for groups interested in participating in our certification programs. Group packages provide special discounts and extra benefits for parties of 12 or more.
- 10 Educational Training Videos/Content, approximately 45-60 minutes in length in one of the following formats:
- Online classroom through our digital educational platform
- Live webcast
- Face to Face proctoring
- Upon completion of all educational training, participants are eligible to take the certification exam.
- Upon successful completion of certification exam, participants will receive a designation as a Certified Corporate Wellness Specialist® in their respective program, as well as the certification seal to use on all their business and social media material.
- All Certified Corporate Wellness Specialists® will be featured:
- On The Corporate Health & Wellness Association website, www.WellnessAssociation.com
- In the Corporate Wellness Magazine, CorporateWellnessMagazine.com
- And will be searchable through our unique search functionality; listed by country, state and city, with name, title, and company, along with a messaging feature allowing the person to be contacted.
- Automatic renewal of certification administered
- Press Releases/Blogs on company certification and success
- Customized Q&A follow up based on a compilation of questions submitted by each participant
- 50% off the purchase of any other certification with enrollment in the group certification program
- 2-Year Renewal for each associate certification included in group package
- ($200 value per each individual certification)
- Custom e-Blast schedule to inform participants on certification information, Digital Chalk access, step-by-step instructions, additional corporate wellness updates, reminders for quarterly webinars and access to webinars
- Custom analysis reports of associates progress and pass/ fail rates
- Get a featured interview in our Corporate Wellness Magazine online publication
Group certifications are designed for unique and specific accommodations.
*All certification programs are active for two years, with 5 HRs of CE requirements per year to maintain valid certification.