What is Technology’s Role in Boosting Employee Engagement in Well-Being?
These are digitally driven times. The workplace is being redefined, with boundaries between professional and private lives increasingly ambiguous, and people hyper-connected. Companies recognize that technology allows them to shape experiences and outcomes in ways that were not previously possible. Those on the forefront of this evolving trend are using technology to drive change in all aspects of their business, including well-being programs. The flexibility and “learning” capabilities of technology, coupled with strong evidence that technology strengthens engagement and behavior change, translate into its increasingly important role in personalizing the well-being experience for employees. The question is: how can you most effectively use technology to increase employee engagement in your well-being program and drive optimal outcomes?
This session will help you:
- Describe best practices for incorporating technology into workplace well-being programs
- Explain how to use technology to improve employee engagement and achieve optimal well-being outcomes
- Develop strategies for sustaining employee engagement with behavior-change technologies
The Certified Corporate Wellness Specialist® is a certification of expertise offered by the Corporate Health & Wellness Association (CHWA). The certification requires 11 Modules of training/classes and can be completed either in-person at a CHWA event or online.
In order to maintain certification after the required training, Certified Corporate Wellness Specialists® must complete five hours per year of continuing education credits to stay up-to-date with industry best-practices and standards.
Becoming a Certified Corporate Wellness Specialist® provides you with a competitive edge in the industry by demonstrating to employers and colleagues that you:
- Possess the training and knowledge to successfully implement and manage a wellness program
- Understand best practices in wellness programs
- Comprehend the different types of wellness programs and learn how to tailor one to meet the needs of your specific corporate culture
- Demonstrate that you are up to date with current best practices on an ongoing basis through continuing education credits required for re-certification
- Possess the qualifications and abilities for job promotion and career enhancement
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 273
- Assessments Yes
- Corporate Wellness 101
- Developing a Corporate Wellness Culture – Everything You Need to Know in Five Words
- Communicate Well; It’s Not Just What You Say, But How You Say It!
- What I Got Right From Failing at Corporate Wellness
- Making Dollars & Sense Out of Wellness Incentives ~ A Candid Industry Discussion
- What is Technology’s Role in Boosting Employee Engagement in Well-Being?
- Navigating the Legal Landmines & EEOC in Corporate Wellness
- When Life Gets in the Way of Well-Being: EAP & Work-Life Management as a Prerequisite to Health
- Engaging the Generations ~ What makes us Tick? A look at Millennials and More!