Engaging the Generations ~ What makes us Tick? A look at Millennials and More!
There is broad recognition of the fact that there are four generations in the workplace. We hear about the differences between the Gen X’ers, Millennials, Boomers, and Silent Generation – but really what are they? Generations are different in what works best for them in the workplace. It is important to match generational preferences with strategies to assist employees to reach their full potential and stay engaged.
This session will help you:
- Understand Millennials’ attitudes and perceptions toward health and wellness
- What they look for in employer programs?
- What gets them to pay attention, participate and become engaged?
- What turns them on (triggers) and what turns them off (barriers)?
- Where they get information?
- Who they trust?
- Understand how to leverage triggers and overcome barriers to connect and engage
- Identify health and wellness program design, incentives and communications that resonate
The Certified Corporate Wellness Specialist® is a certification of expertise offered by the Corporate Health & Wellness Association (CHWA). The certification requires 10 Modules of training/classes and can be completed either in-person at a CHWA event or online.
In order to maintain certification after the required training, Certified Corporate Wellness Specialists® must complete five hours per year of continuing education credits to stay up-to-date with industry best-practices and standards.
Becoming a Certified Corporate Wellness Specialist® provides you with a competitive edge in the industry by demonstrating to employers and colleagues that you:
- Possess the training and knowledge to successfully implement and manage a wellness program
- Understand best practices in wellness programs
- Comprehend the different types of wellness programs and learn how to tailor one to meet the needs of your specific corporate culture
- Demonstrate that you are up to date with current best practices on an ongoing basis through continuing education credits required for re-certification
- Possess the qualifications and abilities for job promotion and career enhancement
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 273
- Assessments Yes
- Corporate Wellness 101
- Developing a Corporate Wellness Culture – Everything You Need to Know in Five Words
- Communicate Well; It’s Not Just What You Say, But How You Say It!
- What I Got Right From Failing at Corporate Wellness
- Making Dollars & Sense Out of Wellness Incentives ~ A Candid Industry Discussion
- What is Technology’s Role in Boosting Employee Engagement in Well-Being?
- Navigating the Legal Landmines & EEOC in Corporate Wellness
- When Life Gets in the Way of Well-Being: EAP & Work-Life Management as a Prerequisite to Health
- Engaging the Generations ~ What makes us Tick? A look at Millennials and More!