Communicate Well; It’s Not Just What You Say, But How You Say It!
What does your wellness program say to your employees? Does is show a level of concern for their life-satisfaction and happiness or does it look like a corporate cost saving strategy?
Learn how your wellness program can use these same skillful psychology triggers that marketers use, to inspire healthier behaviors in your population.
This session will help you to:
- Create a strategic communication plan including effective frequency of message delivery and content containing clear and concise messaging with emotional relevance.
- Have a better understanding of how and where key messages to populations are getting lost or misinterpreted.
- Discover wellness communication strategies that focus on improving life satisfaction by providing guidance such as decision making support, stress management and resiliency tools and relationship skills to improve social support as a means to increase life satisfaction which lead to healthier decisions as a priority
The Certified Corporate Wellness Specialist® is a certification of expertise offered by the Corporate Health & Wellness Association (CHWA). The certification requires 10 Modules of training/classes and can be completed either in-person at a CHWA event or online.
In order to maintain certification after the required training, Certified Corporate Wellness Specialists® must complete five hours per year of continuing education credits to stay up-to-date with industry best-practices and standards.
Becoming a Certified Corporate Wellness Specialist® provides you with a competitive edge in the industry by demonstrating to employers and colleagues that you:
- Possess the training and knowledge to successfully implement and manage a wellness program
- Understand best practices in wellness programs
- Comprehend the different types of wellness programs and learn how to tailor one to meet the needs of your specific corporate culture
- Demonstrate that you are up to date with current best practices on an ongoing basis through continuing education credits required for re-certification
- Possess the qualifications and abilities for job promotion and career enhancement
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 273
- Assessments Yes
- Corporate Wellness 101
- Developing a Corporate Wellness Culture – Everything You Need to Know in Five Words
- Communicate Well; It’s Not Just What You Say, But How You Say It!
- What I Got Right From Failing at Corporate Wellness
- Making Dollars & Sense Out of Wellness Incentives ~ A Candid Industry Discussion
- What is Technology’s Role in Boosting Employee Engagement in Well-Being?
- Navigating the Legal Landmines & EEOC in Corporate Wellness
- When Life Gets in the Way of Well-Being: EAP & Work-Life Management as a Prerequisite to Health
- Engaging the Generations ~ What makes us Tick? A look at Millennials and More!