Continuing Education Credits (CE’s) are short, engaging videos focusing on the latest wellness and well-being news, and industry trends. They’re delivered by our faculty, representing the world’s most renowned organizations.
CE’s are broken down into three levels of study – Introductory, Intermediate and Advanced.
The Introductory content is catered towards those breaking into the wellness industry. The Intermediate level focuses on wellness plan implementation and program evaluation. And the Advanced level covers wellness theory and statistical data interpretation.
Topics range from employee nutrition and managing a corporate fitness facility, to the effective communication of the laws governing wellness and how personal data can be collated.
A faculty of world-renowned industry leaders and professionals in employee benefits and wellness deliver our courses using real case studies. Providing you with relevant information you really need to know.
To remain CCWS compliant, individuals must ensure the following criteria is met:
- Completion of the Certified Corporate Wellness Specialist® core content
- $100 annual fee for access to continuing education resources:
- Membership to online resource center
- Access to our ‘Ask the Experts’ platform
- Designation maintenance
- $200 recertification fee, Certification Renews Annually.
- Five modules of continuing education are required each year, or 10 modules completed within the year recertification period.
- Two (2) credits in advanced study
- Three (3) credits in intermediate study
To log in for your course visit: https://app.corporatewellnesscertification.com/
- Click on “Existing Users Login” Username and Password
- Log into your Account
- Click on the CEU Tab in the Top Navigation Pane of the Page
- Select the Course you Want to Take
- Watch and discover the latest in corporate health and wellness!
If you have any questions or concerns, you can reach email us at [email protected], or call our support team at 866-339-3900