The Corporate Health and Wellness Association (CHWA) is an international non-profit dedicated to providing continued education in health, wellness, and chronic disease prevention and management.
CHWA educates employers and employees in how to reduce behavior and lifestyle choices that negatively impact health, productivity, and well-being.
We connect over 1.5 million B2B professionals from across the globe, pooling their collective experience to develop the most comprehensive, member-responsive human wellness and engagement programs available.
The wellness and well-being certification programs we offer to members are composed of active case studies evaluating new and evolving methodologies in employee engagement. Fostering successful corporate culture has a far-reaching effect; reducing stress, promoting synergy, and bringing people together.
CHWA’s mission is to educate employers and employees in how to reduce behavior and lifestyle choices that negatively impact health, productivity, and well-being. We provide specialized training to clients from wellness, human resources, and insurance backgrounds who are committed to redefining the professional landscape
- Raising awareness of healthy lifestyle benefits to employers and employees.
- Creating a central point of communication in the corporate wellness industry for employers, affinity groups, insurance companies, insurance agents and consultants.
- Performing extensive, analytical research and surveys in the area of corporate wellness.
- Uniting the Corporate Wellness industry to find more efficient and effective ways to educate, implement and enroll Corporate Wellness programs.
- Providing detailed case studies highlighting return on investment and increased productivity for employers who implement corporate health and wellness programs.
- Crafting tailored wellness plans in response to member corporations’ feedback.
- Producing a monthly trade publication to educate employers, employees and plan members on corporate wellness.
- Hosting an annual corporate wellness conference to connect and educate.
The Corporate Health and Wellness Association is a 501(c)6 non-profit trade organization. Section 501(c)(6) of the Internal Revenue Code provides for the exemption of business leagues, which are not organized for profit and no part of the net earnings of which ensures to the benefit of any private shareholder or individual. The Corporate Health and Wellness Association does not have shareholders or investors.
CHWA is the first and only national non-profit association focused solely on Employer/Corporate health and wellness. The organization’s purpose is to grow the corporate wellness industry and raise awareness for health and wellness in the workplace, while driving the industry in a positive direction and serving the interest of CHWA members.